Thursday 20 February 2014

Why You May Not Want To Join Instant PayDay Network (IPDN)

Why You May Not Want To Join Instant PayDay Network (IPDN)


Of course you may also want to know the downside of the program.  I think personally the worst thing about this program is having to do the offers.  

And here's why!  

I didn't actually mind doing the offers, but there are several things you need to remember to do, to make sure you get credited for them, especially if you have to pay for yours.

First of all your need to make sure you have 'cookies' enabled on your computer.  Remember to read the question and answer page BEFORE you start doing your offers.  And in particular, read the bit about what you should do with your computer before you do the offers, as well as have cookies enabled.  Don't worry if you cannot do all the things; my computer security wouldn't let me do everything, but make sure at least you do the cookie thing!

Also, before you do any offers, (something I didn't do) open both the MyCashFreebie sites and look at the available offers.  I joined a bingo site at the first site (Express) which I would have been better joining at the second (Double) site.

But no worries, just get the offers done; don't spend too long worrying about them.  This really is the worst bit to do and once you are through with it, you can get on earning money!!  Yea!!

Oh, one other thing!  As soon as you have done an offer, start checking out your mail box and keep watching until you get your emails from the companies you have joined.  You may need these as proof if your offers do not show up at the MyCashFreebies sites.  And watch your Spam folder, they could easily land in there.

All the offers vary on how quickly they go through.  My first one at the Express site, went through almost immediately.  For the two I had to do at the Double site, I had to apply for each one and prove to them I had joined and fulfilled the criteria for the offer.  

If you have to do two offers, always do them one at a time and wait until they are approved before you do another.


No comments:

Post a Comment